The Famez - Shameless Scam

1.6

I paid for a marketing package to span 4-7 week in its turn around with a guaranteed fan base growth of 3000. Coming up in 12 weeks, my rep from the famez won't respond to any texts or calls and makes an empty promise when I get a hold of him that the results will be delivered next week 'guaranteed'.

This has been a loop for 5 weeks now and the only work they've actually done is follow 500 people on my account... Trying to get my money back. The only time I even get a hold of my representative is when I say I want to cancel and get a refund at which point he promises everything to happen 'by the end of the week'.

Then end up talking to him roughly a week later for us to have the exact same conversation. I'm not even convinced he knows who I am he just gives the same roundabout bs every time we talk.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Famez Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

The Famez - Music Promotion

Horrible service they do not have any care towards the customer and takes several months for them to even contact you and give you an update, a total waste of money never do any kind of service with this company. They also say they will give certain discounts and it never happens I just can't believe I have wasted money I have worked hard to earn and let it go down the drain like this, somebody needs to be held accountable for the terrible customer service this company has.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Famez Customer Care.